IC-910H & TNC2H/TNC3S/DSP2232

Hello Sat-freaks,

Blown-up my good old FT-736r,2-meter section,in service since 1985 until now.
Buying the IC-910H.
After one month searching how to connect it to the tnc,found several
articles in the amsat-bb how to do and found the solution..
In the Dutch manual I found nothing about connection in sat-mode,
not even the cryptic clue in the English manual on page 50.
Yes Main data go to Sub-connector and Sub data to Main-connector in SAT-mode.
I found at www.buxcomm.com the right cable to connect the IC-910H and
TNC2H & TNC3S.Price $28.00
It's the same cable for the AEA DSP2232 to connect the IC-910H.
And after one month everything works fine now and tested with AO-51 & GO-32
Could use now the ACC1 connector for 1k2 terresterial-aprs/packet.

73 de Willy ON7NW
.
ICOM PLEASE DO SOMETHING ON YOUR IC-910H-MANUAL,OR UPDATE IT
ON THE SATELLITE PAGE !!! (in English,Dutch or Chinese but do it.)
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.