AO-51 PSK Wednesday morning

OK guys and gals,
I copied W1AW  and  W5KSI and called both a few
times each with no success.  This was on the 16:45 pass.

I was out mobiling  on the next pass around 18:20  and heard
tones coming through, but not sure who it was except for WA6OEC
who told me when he was transmitting and I could hear him for sure.

It would be nice to know what receiver/antenna the bird is using on
10 meters.   The tones coming through on the downlink were pretty
marginal for copy, right in the noise, and I recall some of the folks
mentioning
they were using fairly substantial rigs and antennas on 10 meters.

I did NOT light up the KW but gave it some thought  !

73,
John K6YK