RE: AO-51 PSK31 Mode...

> I thought computers were supposed to that kind of thing for you.
>
> Why not use the Windows "Scheduled Tasks" wizard and have it run the
> following task (assuming you are still using Netscape 4.x)
> for you each
> Tuesday at noon or some other appropriate time:
> "c:\[path to netscape.exe]\netscape.exe
> http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php";

That's fine, assuming one is sitting in front of a particular PC at the
right time, and not doing something that can't be interrupted.  For me, if
those conditions can't be met, the reminder in this form is useless.

> If you are still using a desk calendar or planner how about
> just marking
> the Wednesday mode on each Tuesday.

Sorry, no dice for me.  I've tried diaries and the like, and they don't work
- it's a quirk of my short term memory that I have to live with.  Electronic
organisers are marginally better, but the one I use (actually a cell phone -
the only type that's really been of any use) has an annoying issue with
recurring dates, which means they don't generate reminders after the first
occurance.