Re: Real-Time (was AO-51 PSK31 Mode..).

At 12:55 PM 3/16/2005 -0800, Dave G. wrote:
>Emily,
>
>Secondly, my mother did not have to wake me up for school BUT
>the school DID have to notify me of it's schedule...

In this case the school did.  The Control Team and ANS sent out
notifications in February.

>You may have missed the thrust of Roberts' email...

I don't think so.  I think the thrust of his email was that he blames the
Control Team for not notifying him that PSK-31 mode was happening.  I
maintain they did on the 20th of February when it was sent out by the
Control Team, and again on the 28th of February when it was sent out by ANS.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org