Real-Time (was AO-51 PSK31 Mode..).

Emily,

First, from a person who has been writing software for Large
Scale "REAL-TIME" computer systems..... The term "Real Time"
is dependant on the users' perspective, system usage and
mission  constraints....
For AMSAT users we are not talking about SDI type mission
critical dependencies...

Secondly, my mother did not have to wake me up for school BUT
the school DID have to notify me of it's schedule...

You may have missed the thrust of Roberts' email...