PSK-31 testing

During the 1820 UTC pass, Wednesday, 16 March, was able to get a weak signal
through AO-51 using a crummy long wire, tuner, and about 20 Watts of power.
I did have to adjust my uplink freq so it was 28.138 USB at the satellite
instead of 28.140 USB. Copied one other station, WA6OEC, but didn't make a
QSO.

Hope we have another PSK-31 experimenters day!

73,
Ken, W7KKE, CN75xa