Re: Re: AO-51 PSK31 Mode...

No - the web site does not run cron jobs.  That's an OS related thing and
out of my area of responsibility.  If I were inclined I could have web
access trigger scripts, but it's not what the web site is designed to do
nor am I inclined to have it do it.

What I may do is have it post the current mode on the front page - I'm
looking into that now.

73,

Emily

At 01:55 PM 3/16/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Can't "we" set up a script from the amsat-bb web site to email the current
>schedules every Tuesday before experimenter's day?

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org