Re: P3E funding question

Piero,

I recall that Amsat-DL is receiving financial support from the German gov't
(and ESA/scientific community) for the P5A project which includes
developmental work being done with P3E.  I could not find a reference on
the Amsat-DL page stating anything regarding this or the project financing.
 If this is incorrect or someone can fill in some details, I hope they will
comment.  BTW launch is only about a year away!

The P3E page is at http://www.amsat-dl.org/p3e/

73's Ed - AL7EB