From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.ORG]On
Behalf Of Piero Calvi-Parisetti
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:12 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.ORG
Subject: [amsat-bb] P3E funding question

Hi all,

as many others, I am counting the days to see P3E fly.

I have a question, though - I don't see/hear much about funds needed for
the launch, which I assume must be quite substantial.

Is this because the launch is still to far away (I hope not, there's been
talk about 2006...) or because the AMSAT-DL friends have alternative
arrangements?

Thanks. Piero HB9DSU

*** Music, ham radio and more - http://www.qsl.net/hb9dsu ***