AO-51 0615 UTC - PSK

I saw my downlink signal and had someone calling me
late in the pass but couldn't pull out their call. It
might of been Robin W7YED who I also saw on the 0615
pass.
My Tx station is IC-735 into R6000 vert at 25 ft. I
was running about 100 watts. I'll be at work tomorrow
so I'll miss the rest of the passes. Had fun trying to
work PSK, look forward to the next time AO-51 is in
PSK mode
73
Howard K6IA