Re: Full duplex handhelds ?

Hi Garie,

thanks for this, this is  exactly what I was looking for, and I just bumped
into it on my third google attempt of the archives.

This is exactly the sort of stuff that should be part of an FAQ on our website.
For that matter I'd like to see a hardware compatibility list that shows what
gear is satellite ready, what software works with what and maybe a few other
things.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this list and stuff like this should be
captured into FAQ's &  HCL's so that the newbie has an easier time of working
out where to start.

Maybe we should also have a wiki linked to kit in an HCL so that operators
reviews and experiences can also be tagged along with a particular item.
That way you can see that if you intend using radio xyz then you might need to
do abc because your trying to work satellite j ! ... you get the idea :)

And thanks to all the respondents so far - its greatly appreciated.

cheers

Tim

--
Tim.Tuck@penrith.net