AO-51 PSK-31 Tuesday Night

OK folks.
I must need more practice!
I did hear  KO6TZ, DM-13 I thlnk,   and  W7YED  on the
0432 pass.   Robin you were pretty good copy.
Got a report from KM6WC  also in CM97 who was able to
copy Robin, W7YED  also.
Did NOT hear my own downlink, at least not that I could tell.
I called Robin a few times to no avail.

I'm real surprised I didn't hear my own signal.  Don't know what
that's all about. Running about 50 watts and 2 element beam on
10 meters.

73,
John K6YK