PSK 31

Hello All,

This pass 0430Z , I copied KO6TZ, N5KO, and W7YED.  Did not get much
information.  The sat sig was S5with preamp and 5 deg elevation, but the
sigs were shakey at best.  I did copy my downlink again.

TX: Icom 756 pro II 100W to 3 ele tribander at 50feet
RX: Icom 910h with preamp and 16 ele circ polarized at 6 feet

Next time I am going to run 2 separate laptops one on RX and the other on TX
so that I can be full duplex. Unfortunately that will not happen tomprrow as
I'll be at work.

73's
De Jeff
KA8HQL