Re: Re: LEO Vs. HEO

>Those whose first HEO bird was AO-40 should have been
>around during the great glory days of AO-10 and AO-13.
>As someone else has stated, my station is also in
>mothballs waiting for the next HEO.

Wow, wouldn't most of us!!, hang in there for P3D!!

>I'd like to see a recap of AMSAT NA membership and
>fundraising figures over the period of the last ten
>years. I suspect that there is a linear relationship
>between the membership numbers and the money raised
>and the decline and fall of the HEOs.

Good luck in getting those figures, Jim...  I would suspect the same thing,
but our membership numbers appear to be some deep dark secret...and I would
imagine they would exactly indicate the health or our organization...Come
back and make it better!!

Why would those numbers be a secret??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....