Re: [amsat-dc] RE: [bod] Timonium [volunteers needed]

Hello:

I am volunteering manning the AMSAT booth at the Timonium Greater
Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest on April 2 and 3, 2005, but I cannot
do it all by myself.  Information about Timonium is at

      http://gbhc.org/ .

Please contact me directly at  my home phone number 301-251-0304.

Thank you

David Bern W2LNX