Explicit explanations or precise ones

There is an interesting and valuable thread going on under the name
"the question will always be there, LEO or HEO"

When we can read in a post sharing the same name this line:

>I know this is a little off topic, but there has been mention of a
>personal mail program for windoz which sorts topics for you so you
>(I) can ignore certain threads...

The author could want to do three things

1-Trying to deride the thread and or the author's
2-Trying in a very "clever" way to demonstrate to the crowd his acute
mental reasoning power
3-He's simply choose the bad thread to ask a question related to e-
mail filtering rules. Probably a new thread name as "How to ignore
certain threads BUT without the three ... at the end of it will be a
better choice dave... oups! i was telling  myself to don't mentioned
any name here...my fault. Nobody is perfect even me, but the way it
is written corrected it.

The author add also this line as a conclusion:

>Can anyone advise me of it's name and if it would work in this
situation?

I try to help the author in his situation and i'm glad that someone
approve my suggestions.

Another precision we all delete spam mail, e-mail message and posts
on a regular basis  for those we found not relevant for us on purpose
or not. But can we at least demonstrate a bit of respect in letting
those who are engaging into discussions on subjects doing what they
want? Can we called this "freedom of speech"? Here is an useful link
http://www.freespeech.org

As a proud AMSAT Quebec coordonnator i believe in this value not you?
It is probably as i already explain to the doctor why i got some
problem with some call signs eg: the way they are written...

Any casual observers will note  as Will Rogers said  "We are all
ignorant, only in different ways, and no one is as ignorant as an
educated man outside his own field" Nobody can choose a better
quotation at the end of a post. :)

P.S. I hope Will Rogers quotation is not the explanation for AO-40
problems... (Joke)

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator