Re: GO-32 and 1269 uplink

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Angelo Glorioso wrote:

 >   Hi Emily,
 >
 >   Thanks so much for the information. I noticed that as well. Hmm. Still
 >   wondering if anyone has been able to access the uplink???
Hi Angelo and the list,

I tryed yesterday evening during a pass over EU using uplink at 1296.800
+- 15 Khz without success, I think the 2 rx on 23 cm. are not operation,
but we are not sure...
Another notice about GO-32: the downlink seems to be very intermitting
during a pass, I don't know why...

'73 de Piero IZ1ERR