Re: the question will always be there, LEO or HEO

At 11:50 PM 3/13/2005, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
>On 13 Mar 2005 at 22:35, Roger Kolakowski wrote:
>
> > Hi All...
> >
> > I know this is a little off topic, but there has been mention of a
>personal
> > mail program for windoz which sorts topics for you so you (I) can
>ignore
> > certain threads...
> >
> > Can anyone advise me of it's name and if it would work in this
>situation?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Roger
> > WA1KAT
>
>In fact it's not a program but a key named delete or a symbol on your
>mail program who produce the same effect.
>
>I just test it on your post Roger and it's working very well. It's an
>often forgotten key who should be used to prevent this situation.

You can use Eudora for one thing Roger.
But Luc is right, the delete key works well. Most of us use it on Luc's
posts all the time - works well.

And Luc, when you are going to make assinine posts like this on an AMSAT
list, maybe it would be best to remove the thingy on your signature line
about you being an AMSAT Quebec coordinator, so that casual observers don't
think your insensitive comments are representative of AMSAT ....

It never ends ....

Dave  VE3GYQ/W8

David B. Toth, MD    mailto:ve3gyq@amsat.org
Lima, Ohio

  "We are all ignorant, only in different ways, and no one is as
   ignorant as an educated man outside his own field" - Will Rogers