Re: the question will always be there, LEO or HEO

On 13 Mar 2005 at 22:35, Roger Kolakowski wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> I know this is a little off topic, but there has been mention of a
personal
> mail program for windoz which sorts topics for you so you (I) can
ignore
> certain threads...
>
> Can anyone advise me of it's name and if it would work in this
situation?

> Thanks!
>
> Roger
> WA1KAT

In fact it's not a program but a key named delete or a symbol on your
mail program who produce the same effect.

I just test it on your post Roger and it's working very well. It's an
often forgotten key who should be used to prevent this situation.

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583