Re: Sats & OS X

MacDoppler Pro is probably the one that is most prevalent.  You can find it
at http://www.dogparksoftware.com

Predict and GSAT will run on OSX - see N1OFZ's page
http://n1ofz.connares.org/software/predict and KB5MU's Mac Vocalizer page:
http://www.mustbeart.com/software/MacVocalizer.html

I suspect that Dr. Bester has ported SatTrack to OSX but I don't know for
sure.  http://www.bester.com/bts.htm

73,

Emily

At 11:31 AM 3/13/2005 -0500, Jeff Davis wrote:
>I would appreciate receiving any links or information on OS X
>compatible software for satellite tracking, communication, etc.
>
>Thanks much.
>
>--
>Jeff, KE9V
>AMSAT #28350