RE: SatPC32

Thanks to all who responded to my issue yesterday, especially Erich and
Howard, who both had the answer.  I was running an old version of the
LVBTracker firmware and that was the culprit.  Once I upgraded the firmware to
the latest, the rotor tracking appears to work fine on the two or three tests
have used it on.  I thought that I was missing something and it looks like
that was it.  Thanks again.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
AMSAT Area Coordinator
W5YI Volunteer Examiner