Re: the question will always be there, LEO or HEO

This is interesting.  Echo is the reason I got interested in Sats.  I
think that was the aim.  The hobby is shrinking and we need to expand
the user base.  Now as a result I'm interested in a HEO.  Before I
wasn't.

73 de Pat --- KA9 "Sat Comm Fanatic"