Re: More SatPC32

Hello Karl,
what firmware version are you running with your LVBTracker?
Some monthes ago Howard Long reported about that problem and could  fix it
with a firmware update (vers. 0.5). Some weeks ago another OM reported the
same problem. He was running vers. 0.2 and could also fix it with  an
firmware update. Meanwhile there are further  updates.

vy 73s, Erich, DK1TB

Here the mail of  Howard Long from Sept. 29, 2004:

"Folks,

I have located a rather esoteric bug in the LVB Tracker firmware where the
G5400/5500/5600 relays chatter with some host software packages, in
particular SatPC32, but perhaps others.

This can be resolved in two ways:

Either:

(1) When running the LVB Tracker, disconnect the CTS line. ** Reconnect CTS
if reprogramming the device.

Or:

(2) Reprogram with new v0.5 firmware at
http://www.g6lvb.com/Articles/LVBTracker/LVBTrack.hex (source availale at