Re: SatPC32 (Times Change)

> Is anyone using SatPC32 with an LVBTracker, successfully, for rotor
> control??

Karl,

I remember when the RS satellites were the easy sats.
There were the Oscars.. I used 7,10 and 13 a lot!
Oh.. that was before packet,email,personal computers and tracking!
Most was all homebrew..

Times sure have changed!
I MISS the HEO Oscars where I had nice LONG QSO's (ragchews) with many in
Europe and around the world! Nothing like good ole fasion CW! Was easier to
copy via non existant automatic Doppler frequency control!
Funny.. back then EVERYONE knew CW! Now, it is..know your software!

73, Scott WA6LIE