Hamfest Contacts from Lafayette, LA

Thanks to everyone we worked on the first pass this morning (1602 UTC) from
Rayne, LA.  I lost track of everyone we worked.  Thanks especially to Drew,
KO4MA.  We also heard stations on AO-7 in spite of a very high noise level at the
time.  We heard several folks on FO-29, and on the next pass of AO-51 (peak
el of 8 deg) we heard the West Coast folks, including W0EEC, looking for us.
Unfortunately, my batteries were too low by then to make the contact.  Before
we could get it plugged into the van, the pass was over.

Roger, WA9PZL, and I will be on the road tomorrow going bake to Bossier City,
LA, and Fort Worth, TX.  We will be on the morning passes of AO-51 and I will
be on the 20 meter AMSAT Net, with the mobile, starting at 1800 UTC.

Thanks again for all of the support!

73 - Keith, W5IU