AO-51 QRM over Europe today

Hi all,
Nice to have AO-51 back. A side effect of not using
the CTCSS tone today is that one can hear the QRM from
others users on the uplink frequency of 145.920 MHz.

It confirms what I have heard by listening to FO-29. There
are heavy use of the uplink frequency in the Gulf area and
some phone networks in the northern part of Russia.
The phone networks in Russia transmit dut - dut - dut, when they
are not used for voice.

The QRM from the Golf area is much stronger and probably from
a lot of transmitters. Would be nice if someone in that area
could give us some information about it - please :-)

It will be interesting to compare the QRM when AO-51 is in
QRP mode with uplink on 145.880 MHz.

By the way the audio sounds better now than before the upload of
new software. Perhaps it is a coincidence - but that is what it sounds
like to me. HAS THE DEVIATION BEEN REDUCED ?

Have a nice weekend

73 OZ1MY
Ib