From: McGrane <tmcgrane@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Sent: Mar 12, 2005 11:59 AM
To: Andrew Glasbrenner Cc: Amsat BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] ECHO reception

Hello drew- I have been using this antenna for years with MIR and ISS and
most recently with ECHO. When ECHO was transmitting 2 watts , I had great
reception, even below 3 degrees to east. All are LEO's and my experience
substantiates my observation. I hear ao-27 better at comparable angles and
downlink powers. I write carefully; please read carefully. 73, pat