Re: ECHO reception

Hello drew- I have been using this antenna for years with MIR and ISS and
most recently with ECHO. When ECHO was transmitting 2 watts , I had great
reception, even below 3 degrees to east. All are LEO's and my experience
substantiates my observation. I hear ao-27 better at comparable angles and
downlink powers. I write carefully; please read carefully. 73, pat