From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of McGrane
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:40 AM
To: Amsat BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO Telemetry

Good day to all

I do not yet have 9600 baud packet capability.
I have been viewing ECHO telemerty graphs at;

http://www.coloradosatellite.com/echo

I notice there is no data for the last couple of months.

If you are equipped to download and post telemetry at this website, please
do so. I am trying to learn about echo.

Many thanks to all, 73, patrick N2OEQ