From: Emily Clarke <w0eec@amsat.org>
To: "Greg D." <ko6th_greg@hotmail.com>
CC: "AMSAT BBS" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Echo Status 11 Mar
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:02:32 -0800

Hi Greg,

It was on frequency for me.  Perhaps your keps were a bit old?  There has
been a lot of that going on with the change over to SpaceTrack.  If you are
used to getting your keps from a celestrak download you might need to change
over.

73,

Emily

<mkmk518@graceba.net>
>To: "Amsat List" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
>Subject: [amsat-bb] Echo Status 11 Mar
>Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:06:29 -0600
>
>All required software is loaded back up on AO-51 and running.  We
>will turn
>on the FM repeater and the PBBS for user activity tonight barring
>any
>unforeseen event.
>
>One item that is being tested is the PBBS call sign.  You will need
>change your Wisp or PB setup for AO-51 to reflect the change in the
>call
>sign.  Replace PACB-11 and PACB-12 with PECHO-11 and PECHO-12.  P
>for
>PacSat, and ECHO for, well, I hope you can figure that one out.
>
>Monday night we will turn off the FM repeater and PBBS to run a
>controlled
>test on the PBBS.
>
>There are a couple of hamfests and a demo going on this weekend.  So
>listen
>for those and give them a call.
>
>73 KE4AZN
>Echo Command Team
>----
>Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
>author.
>Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>program!
>To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
>Majordomo@amsat.org
>----
>Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
>author.
>Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
>program!
>To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to
Majordomo@amsat.org

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org