Kudos to the AO-51 control team....

Not sure all of what changed, but the 0357z pass of AO-51 (0357z here in
Northern California - eastern pass) was really interesting. The satellite
seemed to be behaving more like SO-50 with regard to keying up, and the
audio quality sounds cleaner.  Excellent job guys.  I'm sure I can speak
for many of the other hams that worked the pass as everyone seemed to have
the same comments.

THANKS!

Emily
W0EEC - CM87tm