Re: Another financial question

Glad to hear your comments, Stefan...

>Bottom line, LEOs are the entry for many to work satellites. They are needed
>and are appreciated in the same way as HEOs (as shown by the majority in the
>last survey (same journal as above).

For a ssb/cw LEO, I agree.  For an FM two user bird....NO.

>The question is not if membership increases because of one satellite or the
>other, the question is what are we (you and me) doing, actively, to promote
>the hobby and increase membership with the existing satellites in orbit. As
>long as we are doing our part, membership and donations will increase and
>the diversity of available satellites will grow.

EXACTLY what I've been trying to find out, do you have the answer?; if so,
where did you get the information?

I've been promoting amateur satellites for 28 years, and I've never failed
to get the answers, until an FM LEO came along.  I guess now, I'm asking
the wrong questions...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....