Fw: G-5500/G-5400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willy NUYTS" <fwnu7544@tiscali.be>
To: <cbuttsch@kcbx.net>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] G-5500/G-5400

Hello dear,

Have also the G-5400B rotor in use since 1985 !!!
The 5400B rotor have a control-box with all-in relay's,switches,potmeters,
etc, for steering,tracking the sats and starting in the past with AO-13,MIR
and other RS's.All the time using SatPc32 tracking/CAT programm from DK1TB.
Over all these years I just have to replace the ball-bearings of the
Elevation-rotor and thats all.
Never had problems,but Murphy is always behind you,hi.

73 de Willy ON7NW
Member of Amsat-NA.