Re: G-5500/G-5400

Yes, Mike you are right.  The "B" model did have the DIN connector.
I'm not sure if the rotors were controlled by SCR---TRIAC's or by
relays.  I put in relays as I was concerned about lightning damage
caused by pickup on the control wires so really, the converted unit
had some advantages by a bit of work to accomplish.   Cliff K7RR