Echo Status 11 Mar

All required software is loaded back up on AO-51 and running.  We will turn
on the FM repeater and the PBBS for user activity tonight barring any
unforeseen event.

One item that is being tested is the PBBS call sign.  You will need to
change your Wisp or PB setup for AO-51 to reflect the change in the call
sign.  Replace PACB-11 and PACB-12 with PECHO-11 and PECHO-12.  P for
PacSat, and ECHO for, well, I hope you can figure that one out.

Monday night we will turn off the FM repeater and PBBS to run a controlled
test on the PBBS.

There are a couple of hamfests and a demo going on this weekend.  So listen
for those and give them a call.

73 KE4AZN
Echo Command Team