RE: Fwd: Re: Another financial question

On 10 Mar 2005 at 21:27, Dave Guimont wrote:

> The saving grace for survival of amateur satellites is certainly
with ESA
> and Germany and all other ESA involved supporters...And I am
one....

But this should not mean different AMSAT'S does not have their place
on the international satellite scene. AMSAT-NA already contribute
with AMSAT-DL on some technical issues. What we missed here it's the
information on what is going on between those groups!

Often the lack of information is making much more damages than
anything else and could be DOD can put more news on the state of
exchange between AMSAT'S.

Is it possible to have in AMSAT journal an AMSAT-DL section in
english and the same in AMSAT-DL in german from AMSAT-NA. You can
extend this at will why not a spanish or an italian section making us
aware of their plans?

The main problem is not related to the existence of the various
AMSAT'S but their interactions between themselves and the way they
are manage.

Greg Dober just post one of the best acute and detailed response to
one of my questioning regarding some financial AMSAT-NA issues. The
trend is good and answers are direct.

The mood seems to be different actually and we can only hope this
will remain.

Not having too much time presently to comment on Greg post. I will as
soon as i can just give my thoughts on some very precise points of
his arguments

73! and 88's womens day was not too far away yet.

"-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583