RE: AO-51 Schedule

Cool new layout for AO-51 Schedule.

If its now being done with a script, would you please consider adding a new
option:

- Add a NEW PAGE to the site, that has the raw AO-51 mode schedule in a
simple CSV layout, so it can be used for a range of automated or import
programs.

(Maybe less ideal, but add the raw CSV data block on the end of the current
page, with some unique label just prior.)

The current data format is good for humans, but less than ideal to process
into some other formats under program control.

I imagine this would be useful to a number of the BBS users, and if just
added into the current processing script, would not create much admin
effort, apart from the initial script setup.

Thanks for listening.

Regards,
Jim Towler
Wellington