RE: Fwd: Re: Another financial question

>>I have a simple question for anyone??

>> after their

But are those fair questions?  AFTER Echo launched, it was dragged
through the HEO vs LEO and FM-only vs other-mode wars that take up
so much of this group.  It has been the stone on which many different
axes have been ground, but my recollection is that the builders said
they were trying to prove out some digital techniques.  Seems to me
that that is the criterion by which to judge Echo.

Brian
N8NPA