From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Larry Fields
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 06:58 UTC
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org; amsat-bb-digest@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ELK ANTENNA

   Hello I just purchased the dual bander Elk antenna and was wondering if
anyone ever used this on the FM satellites. I am planning to use it for that
purpose since I travel alot. Its great for the suitcase.

  Thanks, Larry Fields,n6hp/du1
   marine mobile in Seattle

Member:ARRL,TARP,6M CLUB,GDXRC,WUN,AMSAT
us merchant mariner:27 years