Fwd: Re: Another financial question

>From: kk5do@arrl.net
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Another financial question
>To: Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com>
>
>I would suggest that you send your request to Martha.

Done, but you noticed I threw out the question to all... Perhaps she does
not read all the mail..Who makes the decisions??

Also I would think that information would be very important to ALL,
INCLUDING BOARD MEMBERS.  Maybe all they do is the accounting??

>  Board members do not have
>the numbers of new members. Martha keeps that information, the board only
>sees
>dollar amounts for revnue and expenditures.
>
>Martha's email is martha@amsat.org
>
>73...bruce
>

>Date sent:              Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:31:08 -0800
>From:                   Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com>
>Subject:                [amsat-bb] Another financial question
>To:                     amsat-bb@amsat.org
>
> > Keep up the good work, Luc.  Some of your efforts are Greek to me, but
> > financing still exists as an arcane art by design, and I trust your
> insight..
> >
> > I have a simple question for anyone??
> >
> > After the much touted construction and launch of ECHO I would assume
> after their
> > ballyhoo about an "easy sat", and "to encourage AMSAT participation" that
> > donations have increased along with the membership?  Those facts I would
> > understand.
> >
> > So the questions:
> >
> > Since the heralded advent of ECHO:
> >
> > 1.  Has membership increased? how many?
> >
> > 2.  Have donations increased?  how much?
> >
> > Simple questions that I would imagine any board member would be able to
> > answer...If previously published, where??
> >
> > Would those answers promote another LEO?
> >

> >             73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
> >                     Disagree: I learn....
> >

> > --
>

>Bruce Paige, KK5DO
>
>AMSAT Director Contests and Awards
>
>ARRL Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
>
>Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0200z on W0KIE AMC-7,
>T5, 7.5Mhz
>Also streaming MP3 at http://www.amsatnet.com
>
>Latest satellite news on the ARRL Audio News
>http://www.arrl.org
>

>--

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....