Another financial question

Keep up the good work, Luc.  Some of your efforts are Greek to me, but
financing still exists as an arcane art by design, and I trust your insight..

I have a simple question for anyone??

After the much touted construction and launch of ECHO I would assume after
their ballyhoo about an "easy sat", and "to encourage AMSAT participation"
that donations have increased along with the membership?  Those facts I
would understand.

So the questions:

Since the heralded advent of ECHO:

1.  Has membership increased? how many?

2.  Have donations increased?  how much?

Simple questions that I would imagine any board member would be able to
answer...If previously published, where??

Would those answers promote another LEO?

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....