Re: Space Track TLE Retriever?

>I have been using this for a few days successfully, with autodownload. This
>morning I found it will no longer log in to Space Track...I get a
>"SpaceTrack Login Unsuccessful" message.
>
> I have tried manually, same result. I have re-entered my username and
> password, same result.
>
> I can go to the web site and log into the site with my browser just fine.
>
> What went wrong? Did Space Track change something that causes this neat
> utility to stop working, or has something hosed my utility. Next step, I
> assume is to uninstall and then re-install the utility?

Hi Hasan,
you have to install the new version of TLERetriever (1.3.11 (2005 Mar 08).

(from the update history:
Corrected problem caused when Space Track made an unannounced change to the
HTTP header that is returned when a user successfully logs into the site.
The header change caused the program to think that the login had failed.
---

73 de IW3FOL, Vincenzo

"La vita e' come l'impronta che lascia una gru solitaria sulla neve,
 visibile per un attimo e poi non piu'"
                                                  (Su Dongpo)
Vincenzo Mezzalira
Department of Astronomy