Re: Space Track TLE Retriever?

>I have been using this for a few days successfully, with autodownload. This
>morning I found it will no longer log in to Space Track...I get a
>"SpaceTrack Login Unsuccessful" message.
> I have tried manually, same result. I have re-entered my username and
> password, same result.
> I can go to the web site and log into the site with my browser just fine.
> What went wrong? Did Space Track change something that causes this neat
> utility to stop working, or has something hosed my utility. Next step, I
> assume is to uninstall and then re-install the utility?

Hi Hasan,
you have to install the new version of TLERetriever (1.3.11 (2005 Mar 08).

(from the update history:
Corrected problem caused when Space Track made an unannounced change to the
HTTP header that is returned when a user successfully logs into the site.
The header change caused the program to think that the login had failed.

73 de IW3FOL, Vincenzo

"La vita e' come l'impronta che lascia una gru solitaria sulla neve,
 visibile per un attimo e poi non piu'"
                                                  (Su Dongpo)
Vincenzo Mezzalira
Department of Astronomy