wisp problem

Hello everyone,
Just want to thank all that helped me with my problem. I had trouble rxing
digital birds using SatPC32 and Wisp. But with the help of some very super
people, I resolved the problem. Many thanks to them.
The problem was a setting in Wisp. Not sure if it was anything to do with
the wiring, but redid the dins.. As everyone knows " if they get any smaller
#@#%$#)  I changed the speed to 9600 baud and that made the tnc talk to the
pc. If I put the speed at 19200,  it won't talk to the pc..
Thanks again....

Don...w2xb