Space Track TLE Retriever?

I have been using this for a few days successfully, with autodownload. This
morning I found it will no longer log in to Space Track...I get a
"SpaceTrack Login Unsuccessful" message.

I have tried manually, same result. I have re-entered my username and
password, same result.

I can go to the web site and log into the site with my browser just fine.

What went wrong? Did Space Track change something that causes this neat
utility to stop working, or has something hosed my utility. Next step, I
assume is to uninstall and then re-install the utility?

73,

...hasan, N0AN