RE: SSETI Express update

Just curious, but has anyone actually seen any movement in the cleanroom?  I
figure there must be times when not a lot is happening, but it seems to be a
static picture for the past few weeks (except for the time / date stamp at
the top, and something turning the lights off each night).

Greg  KO6TH

The site has a live webcam showing the satellite under
construction in the cleanroom, there is a large collection of integration
photographs and the download section has the first voice call made through
the transponder late last year. There is also the current fully detailed
"integration logbook" available for download - it is a large file
but makes
a very good read for satellite enthusiasts. I am sure that it is the first
time that the details of this process have been made publicly available!