Re: AO-51 PBP modulation scheme

Andrew,
I have the YAM modem and have used it to copy 9600 baud G3RUH downloads from
A0-51, POSAT, and GO-32. However, I've had some issues getting it to work with
AGWPE. So far it works with TSTHOST under DOS, but can't get it to run under
Windows with TSTHWIN. Strangely, it runs 1200 baud just fine under DOS or with
AGWPE under WIndows. Still working with  George/SV2AGW to see why my setup
doesn't work.

Hope that helps.

GL
Bruce - W3NJ