RE: Running tlmecho and WISP simultaneously

9W2QC wrote:

BTW, what are you using to expand the serial ports in your PC?  I have 5 here and still need another 2 more.  This will increase to 3 if I am going to implement the above project.  And yes, swapping the cables around is really very annoying.

Wayne W9AE replies:

I use a Keyspan USB 4-port serial adapter which seems to work very reliably.  By using only one USB-to-serial device, the COM port assignments stay the same every time I boot up the computer.  COM port assignments might change randomly if you use multiple USB-to-serial converters.
http://www.keyspan.com/products/usb/USA49w/

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA