Re: SSETI Express update

Hi Graham,

SSETI looks great! What a superb model of how to do things for all AMSATs.

I hope you don't mind a question. I see that the launch is expected to a 686 km orbit. What sort of adjustment or change in the orbit does SSETI plan to attain with that big propulsion system? I realize it is a check out for the ESO mission, but am curious as to if the final orbit will be much different than the intial orbit.

I'm really looking forward to this satellite. So much so I've been considering getting one of the KEPS downconverters with the 2m or 70cm switchable IFs, to work SSETI -and- Echo on V/S and U/S with just a single HT.

73, Drew KO4MA