Asset Manager needed

As AMSAT upgrades our financial management systems, we are in need of an
AMSAT Volunteer with a professional background in "Asset Management". While
the assets we have are not overwhelming in quantity and do not change
frequently, we feel it is important to have all of our assets in a managed
system.

If you have such a background and are willing to donate a small amount of
time to create the AMSAT Asset Management System, supervise the gathering of
the inventories by the AMSAT staff and volunteers, supervise the
distribution of asset tags, and develop and maintain the database, I would
like to hear from you.

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM