Re: AO51 schedule page

I don't find it that helpful since it doesn't call out specific modes but
rather mode pairs.  For example, the TLM is currently on in 9600 U band but
it doesn't reflect that.  Also, the frequencies are missing and that is
something that is a very nice feature.  But I think a graphical schedule is
better than what we have currently.

When AO-40 was alive I did a similar format for the AO-40 schedule on the
Project OSCAR website.  The test page is still there - go to
http://www.projectoscar.net/sked.php   It would update automatically from
the AO-40 TLM beacon since the schedule was there, or I could update it
manually by submitting the data in CSV format.

I've contacted the control team - we can make this happen on the AMSAT
website if they are interested.  I don't think we can update it
automatically from the TLM, but I can write a scheduling application for
them to use to generate it.  It's about two hours of programming...

73,

Emily

At 01:42 PM 3/6/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,